Friday, February 20, 2009

Miscellaneous comments

Well she noticed... you can see how much good it did though! Probably the biggest thing that has happened was our purchasing two tickets from Salt Lake to Frankfurt, Germany for May 6- 25. We were way excited this morning when after watching prices for almost a month, we got the tickets for a grand total of $1200!! It turned out to be quite a deal!

Valentines Day was great. Amber got me some candy!! We went out to eat at Tucano's the night before to celebrate my birthday, and boy did we enjoy that!! Two big thumbs-up for Brazilian BBQ!!! Since I'm lame, I didn't do much, until Monday evening!! It was nice being able to convince Amber that she really did make a good decision in marrying me (for like the 20th time since we've been married!! It's amazing the lengths I go to in order to keep her blinded and convinced she wants to be with me!! She's the best!!!).

I apologize if I always end up writing when I don't have my camera. I promise we'll get more pictures on here soon (a lot sooner than it would take just Amber!).

I hope everyone who reads this had a fantastic Valentine's Day and a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Well, Preston, Tell Amber i said hello. Miss her!

Michele said...

I found you kiddos! yeah!!!

JordanLL said...

I'm so proud of you! a cute background and everything!!! Oh, it's really Michele, as I hope J would not comment on a cute background... ;)