Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Nothing...

Amber still hasn't looked... shows how much she gets on here. I would like to apologize in proxy to all of Amber's friends who would really like to hear what she has to say on her blog. You might try facebook... texting... snail mail... or bug her about writing on our blog. Personally, I really like getting on here and writing a bunch of stuff that doesn't have much to do with anything... If I only had my camera I could add new pictures. But alas, it isn't to be. Oh, and to Serene... HI to you too!! And for anyone else who gets on to comment, say hi, tell me I should stop writing stuff about my sweet, wonderful wife... I'll say hi back!! Oh, and I'll let you know what happens when she finally gets on here. May the force be with you... I guess... nevermind. ;o)

3 comments:

Nathan and Rebekah said...

I like it when you write! Please write more!

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

Your posts are really fun to read. Honestly! But I know that everyone would love to hear from Amber as well...we will have to see???

Michele said...

I had no clue that you two had a blog! I'll have to add you to my links on my blog! Oh yeah, update the darn thing!