Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photo Clocks

We do not have a single clock up in our entire house (unless you count the microwave!). So I was looking at craft blogs one day and ran across this at http://rosyredbuttons.blogspot.com/

Of course I decided we needed one and that I was going to make it myself. I originally narrowed it down to five pictures but had such a hard time deciding I ended up making two clocks, one for the living room and one for our bedroom.



I have to say I really like how they turned out. Definitely better than I thought they would! What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Shelli Snyder said...

Wow! You are blowing me away with all your craftification! Props to you, my friend. :) Way way cute.

Unknown said...

Hello,

Nice photo clocks, we can use photo clock in our bed room. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

Photo Clocks